What is Scrip?
Scrip is a well established and unique program designed to help non profit organizations and their members benefit through rebates from hundreds of participating retailers on the face value of their gift cards. Categories include gas, grocery, home improvement, electronics, books, restaurants, pharmacies, discount retailers and many more. Your rebate distribution choices are as follows:
- You may receive your rebate in a check made payable to you. (Rebates are paid out once per year in mid June.)
- You may designate your rebate as a charitable (tax deductible) gift to St. Lucy School.
- You may designate your rebate to go to a particular child or family at St. Lucy School as a tuition credit. (Tuition credit applies for the next school year.)
- Any combination of the three options.
- Orders may be placed on line at www.shopwithscrip.com using your created account.
- Paper order sheets are available, at the kiosk, in the narthex.
- Orders and payment must be received in the school office by 8:00 am Monday morning.
- Orders with payment may be placed in the weekend mass collection. All orders/payment should be in an envelope clearly marked “Scrip”. These orders will be sorted and collected on Monday morning, for order placement.
- Orders will be ready for pick up at the school office by Noon on Thursday.
- Orders may also be picked up at church the following weekend after 4:00 mass on Saturday or between 9:45 and 10:30 am on Sunday.
- On line with Presto-Pay (account to be set up at site when registering or at a later date)
- Check made payable to St. Lucy Scrip Account (include order number on memo line)
- Cash included with order/ copy of order
For more information, contact: Angela Lefeber