What is Scrip?
Scrip is a well established and unique program designed to help non profit organizations and their members benefit through rebates from hundreds of participating retailers on the face value of their gift cards. Categories include gas, grocery, home improvement, electronics, books, restaurants, pharmacies, discount retailers and many more. Your rebate distribution choices are as follows:
- You may receive your rebate in a check made payable to you. (Rebates are paid out once per year in late June.)
- You may designate your rebate as a charitable (tax deductible) gift to St. Lucy Parish.
- Or a combination of the two options.
- ORDERING/DELIVERY: UPDATE COVID-19
* There will be NO sales of physical cards after Masses.
•We will only fill orders that are submitted ahead of a scheduled order date and time, via shopwithscrip.com or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with an order.
•Payment must be made through the website or brought when the cards are picked up. (cash or check)
•If you order via email, you will receive an email from Meg, stating that your order was received.
•If you order through the website, you will receive a confirmation email from Great Lakes Scrip.
•Orders will be due in the system or via email by 11:59 pm on the Sunday before an order.
•Orders will be placed on Monday morning at 7:30 am.
•Orders will be available for pick-up the Wednesday of the next week from 3 pm – 3:30 pm, from the church parking lot under the carport. NO additional cards will be available for sale at that time. This is simply a time to pick up your order.
- Online with Presto-Pay (to be set up at site when registering or at a later date)
- Online with Credit Card (to be set up at site when registering or at a later date)
- Check made payable to St. Lucy Scrip Account (include order number on memo line)
- Cash included with order/ copy of order
GET THE APP
- The MyScripWallet app has been replaced with a new app, called RaiseRight. You can learn more about the app by clicking this link. Contact Meg if you need an enrollment code to sign up.
For more information, contact: Meg Leonard