Saint Lucy Parish
List of Human Concern Activities Throughout the Year
- Helping Hands – Catholic Food Pantry. Monthly distribution of food for parishioners and friends in need. During Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas we give special baskets for our friends in need. Food is collected anytime.
- Lucy Bereavement Ministry. Periodic Programs are held. Please see the bulletin or call the parish office for details.
- Toiletry Collection. Unused travel size toiletries such as: shampoo, soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes and lotions etc. Toiletries are donated to local charities such as Halo or Nursing Homes.
- Giving Tree/Adopt a Family. Provide Christmas gifts for children whose families cannot afford them.
- Giving Tree for Nursing Homes. Providing Christmas gifts for those living in nursing homes.
Social Outreach for the Homeless
- Vincent De Paul Meal Program. Every other month we cook and served food for the homeless of our Community.
- Lenten Almsgiving. “Making the Needs of Others Our Own.” Help the homeless in our community and help the the archdiocesan sister parish in the Dominican Republic.
- St. Lucy Catholic Education Scholarship Fund. Help families to help them pursue a Catholic education for their children.
Activities Sponsored by other organizations.